I've a small 2-node network, with fixed IP addresses.  When
I start Kppp, it connects and authenticate correctly, but will
not connect to any sites.  The details screen shows that it
is using the fixed IP address for the system.  Yet in the
Kppp setup, I have Dynamic IP checked, auto-configure host
name is NOT checked, the domain and dns address lists are
correct (xxx.net, and two xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx ip addresses).  The
gateway default is checked, assign default route to this
gateway is checked.

What's the next stage necessary to get the system to use the
dynamic IP address assigned from the isp?  (or what have I
mis-configured?)

Thanks for the assistance.
Bill

<http://www.TroikaNetworks.com>

"The greatest obstacle to understanding is
 not ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge!"