Hi all, first let me thank Civileme for the info for a digest form of this
list.

Now the questions:

1- is there a way to get Lilo to give me a choice about booting w98 or
linux?
I have it set to allow me to type Dos in at the boot prompt, But I would
like it to wait for me to respond.

2- Now to biggie. I use Kde and want to use Netscape. I have gotten Kppp to
launch my isp (Earthlink.net) but I cant get on the net or get mail.
does any one have tutorial for configuring Netscape for Earthlink.net.

This is my first experience with Linux. I'm using Mandrake. I've ordered
O'Reilly & Assoc. but I'd really like to get on now.

TIA

--
Ric Cooney, N3BRB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]