Open a konsole, type mount /mnt/zip, type cp /bin/bash /mnt/zip,
type ls -l /mnt/zip, do you see i file called bash? if so you can drag and
drop between two kfm, if not it's most likely a permissions problem sense
you wipeing the system just copy them as root it's not worth setting it
all up for user access if your just going to format.