Ok, this really sucks. My hard drive isn't unmounting properly when i
shut down. Each time i reboot or halt the system it gives me a message
usually like "/dev/hda2/ device or resource busy." When i start the
system back up this causes a check to be forced. It has typically found
.5% non-contiguous blocks. This line typically receives a PASS response
from the system. Any idea what I could be doing wrong, or is there a way
to forcibly unmount the hard drive? I realize that I have probably left
alot of info out so feel free to request more.