>    Have installed Linux Mandrake 6.0 and have gotten Voodoo3 to install,
> however it defaulted to 320 x 180 resolution and now the KDE login box is
> bigger than the screen. Has anyone successfully gotten this card to
> install and then work at 1024 x 768 24bit color?. I am very new to Linux
> and would appreciate the step by step process that was used.

to get the extra resolution, you could try hitting CTRL-ALT-KEYPAD+ on your
keyboard. To get the extra colour depth, you'll have to pass an extra
parameter to the startx script:

startx -- -bpp 24

I'm sure there's a script switch that sets the resolution too but I'm not
familiar with it.

---
Ian W. Douglas, Wild Web Services
[EMAIL PROTECTED]