Heres the complete error im getting:

Install exited abnormally -- recived signal 11
Sending termanation signals...done
sending kill signals..done
unmounting file system...
/sbin/losetup -d /dev/loop7/proc/dos/dev/loop7/: no such file or dir
unmount failed

And where its doing it is where I put in my 'partition and dir where
mandrake can be found'
So I put in g:\Mandrake <-- doesn't work
G:\ <-- nopers
Mandrake <-- *sigh*
/mandrake <-- dream on!

So im wondering what might be going wrong here?

Thanks
Mike
-=[It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,]=-
-=[It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,]=-
-=[The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,]=-
-=[It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.]=-