I have Mandrake 6.0, I went through the 'make menuconfig' and setup my
kernel in  usr/src/linux then I did the 'make dep' then 'make clean' now I
have a problem. I can do the 'make bzImage' but after that point I am
unsure what to do. I tried 'make bzlilo' but it did not work got error
missing config files. lilo.conf I am unsure if I have the lilo. I installed
the linx4win and need to cutomized my kernel becuase theres a lot of
unneccessary drivers as you all know. If you have any suggestions let me
know. Thanks in advance again. You guys rock