I just installed Madrake 6.0 last night and got it working fine. I'm new to
linux and didn't know how to even shut down...I know, I know. I read in the
users manual about the shutdown command. I tried that and it gave me a bunch
of crap about the different parameters I could add to the command, so then I
did a shutdown now. That did the trick. However, when I tried to start up my
computer today I inevitably get stuck with this...

    Enter runlevel:

No matter what number I enter it gives me the same message...

    INIT: Entering runlevel: *
    INIT: no more proceses left in this runlevel

where * is any number between 0 and 6. I am also running win95, but at this
point I can't even choose to start up in that. Basically I have an
overpriced paperweight sitting in my house...
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

        Andrew Wallace