"Thomas J. Hamman" wrote:

> Yes, that's a common problem in the Netscape 4.6 in Mandrake.  Replace your
> netscape packages with either the packages from the updates directory on the
> FTP mirrors (you shouldn't have any trouble finding the list of FTP mirrors
> from Mandrake's homepage at http://www.linux-mandrake.com), or (my preference)
> the netscape packages from Cooker, the next version of Mandrake being developed
> (you can find a list of mirrors for that at
> http://www.linux-mandrake.com/cooker).

Something I stumbled across as I downloaded this is to makesure you
download netscape-common along with the netscape you are using (i.e.
navigator, communicator). Yes, simple, but I didn't know that up front.
Then when you do the kpm to install it, make sure the 'replace files'
button is checked and do the 'common' file first.

Beo 'one piton in the learning cliff' Wolfie