>If you're going to d/l it, why not just install it as you download?

I'd love to, except I don't know how! Well that, and I intend to install it
on machines other than the machine I downloaded it with. Right now I just
have the one machine, but soon I'll jave one other neworked to it.

If there is a way to install while I download, however, that sounds like a
good idea - I could just wait till I get the other machine and do it then.

I've actually been meaning to post to this list, asking "Okay, I've
downloaded - NOW what do I do?" But I haven't read enough on Mandrake's
site to warrant a posting.

- Chris