From:   Michael Scottaline [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Tuesday, August 17, 1999 6:42 AM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: [[newbie] realy dumb and revisited Q]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Ok, here goes. After I installed Win98 B, (i had to do it, it was for work) I

lost LILO. Now, i am forced to Windoze. And get this: in 15 min of use, i
crashed 3 times! One time was just because i maxemized a window! At any rate,

how do i get LILO back so i can enjoy my computer once more?

thanks
jerrud
ICQ# 13978481
Windows loves to totally trash the old mbr when it installs.  That's why it is
always recommended to install windows first.
For now, boot with a boot or rescue disk.  When you get into linux, rerun lilo
from a command line.  That should fix things, I believe. :-)
Mike

application/ms-tnef