Put the CD in your CDROM and turn on your computer to a DOS prompt.  At the
dos prompt, switch to the CDROM drive letter.  CD to dosutils.  This should
be on your disk.  If not then get from Mandrakes FTP site.  In this file is
a exe called autoboot.  Under dos type in autoboot and hit enter.  The cdrom
will then load the install software.
ex.
F:\DOSUTILS>autoboot
<enter>