HEllo...
 I upgraded from 5.3 to 6.0 (6.0-2) There were a few minor problems with
Httpd, postfix/sendmail. I commented out the offending line in httpd.cf
and stopped sendmail from trying to load. All seems well now "except"
for kxicq!  It was working fine with 5.3 now after playing with it for 2
days still no go! It loads to the desktop but as soon as i take the
connect option it goes away:)

 The icons on the menu dont look right either. I have looked at the
kxicq site and the version 3.1 is for kde 1.1 not 1.1.1. Has anyone seen
this problem with an upgrade? Whats the fix? I have reinstalled it, had
to fix some path errors for gcc but it finished the second install just
fine.

thanks