Axalon Bloodstone wrote:

> Did you use fetchmailconf?

Yup.

> try this..
> mv ~/.fetchmailrc ~/fetchmailrc.backup
> fetchmail -N -L ~/fetchmail.debug --postmaster `id -un` --nobounce --keep \
>         -u your_login your.mail.server

Okay, and what a long line that is too! :)

> if that fails check the fetchmail.debug, and make sure you didn't install
> both postfix and sendmail.

There is no debug file for fetchmail that I can find. I had a friend
drop me an email to test the line. It seems to have seen it, grabbed it,
and not flush it. Doing the ls command though, the file is still '0'.

I do want to thank you for all you help on this. You have great patience
for the newbies newbie.

Beo

new linux system, new pc, new stock in excedrin