I have an Iomega Zip 100 parallel port zip drive connected to my system.
When I used Mandrake 5.3, it was detected during installation, and was ready
to be mounted when I first started the system.  with 6.0, it was not
detected, and would not mount until I used "modprobe ppa".  Unfortunately,
this does not completely fix the problem.  I have to use modprobe everytime
I start my linux system in order to mount my zip drive.  Is there a way I
can get around this, and/or have the ppa module load at boot?

Manny Styles
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
---