On Thu, 26 Aug 1999, you wrote:
> First all hello the wonder world of Linux....I purchased your wonderful CD
> from my local Hastings and wound have bought secure server but they were
> out... I am currently in great need and hope this does not generate any
> flames....Please I am 63 hours  new in the Linux world and really need some
> help form someone with knowledge and time to help me......I got the
> installation installed and was running, except the video card.. I have a
> Quantum 3d raven AGP, and really need help on how to set it up...I get this
> HUGE screen when I am running Xconfigurator at the end when it ask if you
> can see this or not... please any help in order to get this up and running
> would be nice remember I do not know how to update any Linux I just left the
> Windows world behind hoping the Linux community would embrace my ignore and
> help educate me...

Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but it doesn't appear to be
supported (at this time ) as best I can tell. The FINAL authority on
the FREE X-server (the GUI interface) is
http://www.xfree86.org/cardlist.html and having gone there and
searched for "Raven", and "Quantum 3d" I found NO reference to either
term. I also searched on the 'Net and found the manufacturer (I
think) of that card is a company called "Worldwyde" but that's not
listed either!

Unfortunately, your only other option may be a commercial X-server,
however, after visiting the primary "name" in commercial X-servers, I
don't see much luck there either. Going to www.xinside.com and
looking at the list of hardware manufacturers they support, I didn't
see your card there either. Sorry...that may be a "Windows Only"
card.  Good luck!