>From the ATI web page:

"ATI-TV Tuner Products
ATI does not provide TV tuner software for the LINUX/XFree86 environment.
Any tuner software available for this environment is developed within the
LINUX/XFree86 community.

For additional information regarding the use ATI-TV Tuner Products under
X-Windows, please see Linux/XFree86 Developments in the Developer Relations
section of our corporate website.
----
Support from the Linux Distributor
Some Linux vendors such as Caldera and Red Hat offer their own Technical
Support services. Check the documentation you received when you purchased a
Linux Distribution to determine whether Technical Support is available from
the vendor.
----
General Information Regarding UNIX Environments
For more general information related to UNIX-type environments, please refer
to "UNIX Environments".

For additional information on Linux/XFree86 support please see Linux/XFree86
Developments in the Developer Relations section of our corporate website."

It's so nice to see such strong corporate support.

Wayne Boaz, Network Analyst
O- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -O
http://members.home.net/wayneboaz
"Consider adoption another option."
"The avalanche has already started... it's too late for the pebbles to
vote." - Kosh