> > Has anybody tried to make a boot image for dosemu? I'm running Mandrake
6.0
> > and when I tried to create the image using 'mkdexe....' (sorry I don't
> > remember exactly the command right now, but it's in the README) the
process
> > failed. Also, the script setup-hdimage fails because it doesn't find
some
> > files/directories, so I guess the rpm included in the distribution isn't
> > complete. Is that right?
> >
> > Toshiro
>
> What isn't it finding? Do you have the mtools package installed?

Ok, here's the output of both commands I've been talking about (sorry, some
error messages are in spanish, but I think is understandable, if it is not,
just let me know):

COMMAND1:

mkdexe myhdimage -b /dev/hda1 -o noapp

OUTPUT1:

1+0 registros leídos
1+0 registros escritos
/usr/bin/mkdexe: cd: /usr/commands: No existe el fichero o el directorio
cp: mh: se omite el directorio
cp: X11: se omite el directorio
/usr/bin/mkdexe: /usr/src/tools/periph/mkfatimage16: No existe el fichero o
el directorio
Can't open /var/lib/dosemu/myhdimage: No existe el fichero o el directorio
Cannot initialize 'W:'
Can't open /var/lib/dosemu/myhdimage: No existe el fichero o el directorio
Cannot initialize 'W:'
Bad target W://

COMMAND2:

setup-hdimage

OUTPUT2:

/usr/bin/setup-hdimage: /usr/bin/dexe/check-mtools: No existe el fichero o
el directorio

Regards,
Toshiro.