Mandrake
> > 6.0
> > process
> > some
> > >
> > > What isn't it finding? Do you have the mtools package installed?
> > >

> > Ok, here's the output of both commands I've been talking about (sorry,
some
> > error messages are in spanish, but I think is understandable, if it is
not,
> > just let me know):
> >
> > COMMAND1:
> >
> > mkdexe myhdimage -b /dev/hda1 -o noapp
> >
> > OUTPUT1:
> >
> > 1+0 registros leídos
> > 1+0 registros escritos
> > /usr/bin/mkdexe: cd: /usr/commands: No existe el fichero o el directorio
> > cp: mh: se omite el directorio
> > cp: X11: se omite el directorio
> > /usr/bin/mkdexe: /usr/src/tools/periph/mkfatimage16: No existe el
fichero o
> > el directorio
> > Can't open /var/lib/dosemu/myhdimage: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
> > Cannot initialize 'W:'
> > Can't open /var/lib/dosemu/myhdimage: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
> > Cannot initialize 'W:'
> > Bad target W://
> >
> > COMMAND2:
> >
> > setup-hdimage
> >
> > OUTPUT2:
> >
> > /usr/bin/setup-hdimage: /usr/bin/dexe/check-mtools: No existe el fichero
> > el directorio
> >
> > Regards,
> > Toshiro.
> >
> Ok, seems it's not being called with the correct make install command. In
> the mean time, heres the quick fix..
>
> perl -p -i -e 's/\"ISBINRELEASE\"/\"1\"/' /usr/bin/mkdexe

I did what you say but it didn't work :( Here's the output of both commands
now  (notice that the output of mkdexe is different, but the output of
setup-hdimage is the same):

OUTPUT1:
/usr/bin/mkdexe: cd: /var/lib/dosemu/dexe: No existe el fichero o el
directorio /usr/bin/mkdexe: /var/lib/dosemu/dexe/extract-dos: No existe el
fichero o el dir
strings: /root/.dosemu/tmp/mkdexe.680/sys/boot.bin: No existe el fichero o
el directorio
/usr/bin/mkdexe: cd: /var/lib/dosemu/commands: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
cp: mh: se omite el directorio
cp: X11: se omite el directorio
/root/.dosemu/tmp/mkdexe.680/sys/io.sys: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
/root/.dosemu/tmp/mkdexe.680/sys/msdos.sys: No existe el fichero o el
directorio/root/.dosemu/tmp/mkdexe.680/sys/command.com: No existe el fichero
o el directorio
/root/.dosemu/tmp/mkdexe.680/sys/boot.bin: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
taking builtin boot sector
/usr/bin/mkdexe: /var/lib/dosemu/dexe/do_mtools: No existe el fichero o el
directorio
XXXX error during mcopy XXXX
may be you choose the size of the hdimage too small
Use the -s option to give more space on the hdimage

OUTPUT2:
/usr/bin/setup-hdimage: /var/lib/dosemu/dexe/check-mtools: No existe el
fichero
o el directorio

Regards,
Toshiro.