I don't think I can help with the stray "0:", however, I can help you
with the slocate file.  Clean it up and it may fix your "0:", seeing as
the two processes seem to run one behind the other.

The message "line 6: syntax error: unexpected end of file" is generated
by a stray eof character (0A hex)near the end of
/etc/cron.daily/slocate.cron.  Use a hex editor and go to what should be
line 6, you will see two eof characters in very close proximity.
Replace the second last one with a space character (20 hex).

Get rid of your cron script wakeup.cron and start over.  Cron entries
are not meant to be installed or edited directly.  Read the man page for
crontab, that's what you should be using to add anything you want done
on a scheduled basis.  If you do need to edit use 'crontab -e'.

Ken Wilson
First Law of Optimization: The speed of a nonworking program is
irrelevant
(Steve Heller, 'Efficient C/C++ Programming')

<snip>