I cannot get Linux to even detect and install the appropriate driver during
installation, therefore I cannot setup the ethernet card nor a LAN.

kevin

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Gerry Doyon
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 5:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] Problem with Mandrake 6.0 detection of Ethernet
card

As for myself, I need some more information.  Can you PING the Linux box for
another Linux/Windows box ?  When Linux loads does it indicate an error when
it
attempts to load the network card driver ?  Your card should work perfectly
because I use several of them myself.