Hello,
    I'm very newbie in Linux, & I've installed Mandrake 6.0
on my computer(2 days ago), and it's start to work well
this morning :). & this evening, when I work in Kmail,
suddenly the electrical power(I don't know how to say this
in english) is dead. Then I start to turn on my computer
again when the electric is on again. then my Linux
start booting, & automatically go to X. and I get stuck(?)
in :
       localhost login: excve failed for /etc/x11/x (errno 2)

I shutdown & reboot it many times & appear tobe the same.

My Computer spec.
Pentium200Mmx, 32Mb memory
3,2GB hd
Rockwell modem 56K External
Rockwell modem Soft56K internal (doesn't work, why?)
Please help me!, anyone, please!

I'm sorry for bad english
I'm from Indonesia, and the connection here is very slow
the highest is 4Kb/s (very hard to get it)
so, please don't tell me to download an update
except if you send it to my email.

BYE!