On Thu, 02 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> No John, a friend of mine who has @home downloaded both 6.0 and
> burned 2 disks for me.I'll have to go and make sure my BIOS supports
> booting from CD-ROM. Otherwise, I need to make boot floppy.
> That's why I need to know a place I can print out the installation step-
> by-step.

Ok...to make a boot floppy, go to the /images directory on the CD and
get "boot.img" and copy it to your hard drive. Then go to the
/dosutils directory and grab the program "rawrite.exe" and use that
as follows (according to the docs):
"rawrite" and then follow the prompts. The boot.img MAY fit on a
single 3.5" floppy, but I think it will need to be stored on the hard
drive, as it's 1.47 megs in size. The boot image WILL fit onto a
single 3.5" high-density floppy once it's written there by rawrite.
        John