A couple of things you might try.  As root, save your E-mail addresses
in a file. Then copy them to your "/home/<user>/.netscape" file.  Then
do a "chown" to change the owner to "<user>" and possibly do a "chmod
+rw" to make sure anyone can read the file.

Hope this helps.

Murray Strome

--
Murray and Diane Strome