On Sun, 05 Sep 1999, you wrote:
> harry ellis wrote:
> >
> > I sent myself a copy of my email addresses in a letter from my Win98 computer to
> > my Linux computer.
> >
> > But now, in my non-root access, I
> > can't find any way to get them to jump to the address book from a similar
> > letter.

> Right-clicking on the address will popup a menu that includes "Add to
> Addressbook".  Is that what you're looking for?
>
> --
> Steve Philp
> Network Administrator
> Advance Packaging Corporation
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, I've tried right clicking many times without success. I get 2 choices.
Sender to address book or all to address book. In either case I get only the
email address of the SENDER of the letter, not the addresses WITHIN the letter.
But I'm pretty sure it worked before in root with Netscape 4.6, rather than
4.61. But I can't be sure of that. And I may have stumbled upon some other
method.

Thanks for your prompt help on my problems. It's appreciated. Do you do this 24
hours a day, seven days a week? I sent in the problems, went to bed, and lo and
behold, the answers were there in the morning! And it's a weekend.

Harry