>hi , i am hesham magdy and i have proplem to install
>linux from hard disk and i have only first iso

Which version do you have?
You can set up 7.x from only the first CD.
For 8.x I think you need at least the first 2.
Do you have a CD-writer? You need to write the ISO file to a CD and boot
from that CD (or make a linux bootfloppy) in order to install things.

Paul

--
Vanity is so secure in the heart of man that everyone wants
to be admired: even I who write this, and you who read this.

http://nlpagan.net    -    Linux Mandrake 8.2     -   Sylpheed 0.7.7
Help Microsoft combat software piracy: give Linux to a friend today!