Hey everyone,
my question is simple but solution might not be.
I have installed some time ago MD 7.2 and have only "/" and "/home" mounted
on two partitions. I need to enlarge my "/" (root) partition because I
continue adding applications but there is not much space left. Should I
simply use Partition Magic and enlarge it, or maybe create another
partition and mount it on "/usr" or "/etc" or any other space-consuming
partition?

Thanks for any help,
Zlatko

"Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when
there is nothing left to take away."
- Antoine de Saint Exupery