On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 09:52:54 +0100, Alastair Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Both my banks (smile.co.uk and newcastle.co.uk) use all sorts of
> Javascript tricks, and I believe most banking sites are similar.
> Privoxy, I suppose, could be laboriously configured to _not_ filter the
> tricks that matter, but it's easier simply to turn it off. In N months
> I've come across no other sites that require Privoxy to be turned off.

For some strange reason Privoxy blocks pclinuxonline.com. I had to edit one of
the config files to change that.

And in other news, Brazil just beat Germany 2-0 to win the World Cup!!! I was
going for Germany :(

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "Maybe somebody should tell gcc maintainers about programmers
                that know more than the compiler again."
                          -- Linus Torvalds