On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:10:10 -0400
Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 19:28:53 -0300
> Damian G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 10:50:54 -0400
> > Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > > That is easy. I was looking for a way to call it from CLI without
> > > getting the terminal in the shot. I don't think Fluxbox has any way to
> > > do that.
> > >
> > > Todd
>
> > uhm.. add it to your menu?
> >
> > edit ~/.fluxbox/menu
> >
> > add a line like this:
> >
> > [submenu] (Snapshot-tool)
> >     [exec] (Ksnapshot) {ksnapshot}
> > [end]
> >
> > HTH
> >

> > Damian
>
> Yes, I have that in my menu already, but it won't work unless you have
> some free desktop to click in. Is there a keyboard shortcut for bringing
> up the menu?
>
> Thanks,
> Todd

umm, if there is, i'm not aware of it, however you can always set up
key-bindings for stuff. have you tried it?

in this case, edit ~/.fluxbox/keys

and, for example, if you wanna open Ksnapshot with
the Window$ key + "k" then the line to be added would be like:

Mod4 K   :ExecCommand ksnapshot

maybe you already know about his too, but.. well, just in case
you needed it ;o)

( "Mod4" means the windoze key, "Mod1" means Alt key.... aww gawd i
forgot the rest. )

damn fever.. i'll go to bed now.

Damian