This is a list of resources that I've found.

http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Wikilearn/LinuxResources

I haven't tried all of them.  Most recently, I refound the Mandrake 8.2
Reference Manual
(http://www.mandrakelinux.com/en/doc/82/en/ref.html/foreword.html) and
it looks like it's worth a read.  (It may not have worked for me as a
rank newbie.)

Randy Kramer