On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 01:14:41 +0200, Smiley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just installed Gnome 2.0 through Mandrake Cooker; all seems gone smooth, but
> only default theme is shown... I do have gtk-themes installed, but they're not
> listed in the selection box: is just a little bug or something changed, since
> Gnome 1.4?

GTK2 themes are different from GTK1 themes. To change GTK1 themes in GNOME2, try
this: http://www.muhri.net/nav.php3?node=gts

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

        "I believe OS/2 is destined to be the most important
        operating system, and possibly program, of all time."
                -- Bill Gates (from the Foreword to the OS/2 Programmers' Guide)