Thanks to everyone that helped me with my USB 250MB zip drive.  Unfortunately,
it didn't work automagically as I had hoped, so I had to make a manual entry
in my /etc/fstab file.  Which leads me to my small problem.  I have 3 entries
that I manually added to /etc/fstab to mount 2 NFS directories, and my zip
drive.  Every time I boot my machine, it fails to mount these 3 things.
However, once the machine is booted up, I can su in a console, and manually
mount them using:

mount -a

Anyone have an idea?  I thought that maybe it had something to do with my
using a wireless network card (Cisco Aironet 352) as opposed to the built-in
network port, but things worked fine for a couple of days when I first made
the 2 NFS entries.  As always, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--
Terry Sheltra
PC Technician/Network Administrator