I do that on occasion too.

I have to move in a couple months and was looking for new
work when I came across a job for a network admin. I'm not
really interesting in the job, but the description mentioned
that it was a Windows network that will soon be upgraded "to
Windows 2000 or Windows XP".

I couldn't resist. I wrote the company back and asked why
they were burdening their company with the expense and
licsensing associated with those products when Linux is
available.

They didn't respond. Not yet anyway :-)

Miark

Randy Kramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> saith: