I have a geforce3 graphica card with tv out.

I have a domestic terestrial aerial to a TV/Amp/Splitter, which feeds
signal to
the various tv sets on our estabishment.

Is there anyway that I can link the output of my tv-out graphics card to
this tv/amp/splitter which feeds the tv sets with signal. I would like
to be able to tune a spare channel on the tv sets to take this computer
sourced output.
Here is my diagramme.
                                        __________
                                           XXXXX
                                           aerial
                                         _________

                                               | ------------  COMPUTER-
TV/OUT

                                         ___|_________
                                           TV AMP
                                            +SPLITTER

                      Tv1-------TV2 --------TV3 ----------TV4  etc.

Hope the sending of this diagramme stays complete.

Any suggestions welcomed.
John

--
John Richard Smith