On Mon, 15 Jul 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This is a multi-part message in MIME format...
>
> ------------=_1026742835-1428-32
>
> Hey David,
>
> I am sorry that you are having so many probs trying to install it.
>
> First of all...what program are you using to partition your drive with?
>
> If you dont have partition magic then get it now because its one of the best
>programs to partition with..
>
> currently right now though PM7 doesnt support ext 3 filesystems but when you go to
>install linux just specify if you want that filesystem or not.
>
> I would also try to use Mandrake 8.2 because if you have a video accelerator card
>then you will really like it
>
> Let me know how it all goes for you
> Andrew

however, unless you have a need to resize an existing windows partition,
as you would need to do for win2K or windows XP since they do not like the
way diskdrake does this, then you really haven't any need for another
partitioning tool since diskdrake can do what you need.

--
daRmaTTeR

R L U: #186492
When ever people annoy me I remember, "Vengence is mine saith the Lord."
My prayer is, "...here am I Lord...send me!"