add a ./ before the command.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 3:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] Anybody running the distributed net client?

Please pardon what is probably a FAQ, but I've been running Mandrake 8.2 for
all of about 10 hours or so, and my *nix experience is purely as a command
line user about 8 years ago on a dumb terminal.   Can anybody point me to a
"dummy's guide to distributed net client installation".

I gather I'm supposed to go to a command line where I am to type "dnetc
-install" (to run it as a hidden service).  I walk my way down to the dnetc
directory, which contains my client files, in the Konsole.  An "ls" confims
that the executable is there.  However, when I type the command, I get a
"command not found" error.  Anything in here sound like a newbie-knucklehead
trick?

Glenn