Run XFdrake&

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Harkins [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie] screen resolution

Now that I have M8.2 installed and KDE running, I am frustrated by my
inability to find a screen resolution setting. I need 600 by 800.

I am aware of the fact that this can be set during M8 installation. I have
seen the config dialog during earlier unsuccessful installs but it did not
come up at all during the successful installation now running. However, I'm
loathe to do another installation just for the vague possibility I may see
it again.

Isn't there an on-the-fly setting from within the OS itself, as well?