Hey everyone!@

When I look into /var/log/messages I get various of the following:

"Security Warning: There are modifications for port listening on your machine :"

"Security Warning: These packages have changed on the system :"

"Security Warning: These config files belonging to packages have changed of status on the system"

I get them every day. These changes are correct, and I am aware of them (and happy to be notified). Yet, since I agree on them being correct, I'd like to be able to acknowledge them and not get them again (so if there is a change a second time, I will know, else I might just ignore cause I thought it was mine).

How do I do that?

Thanks in advance:

gikoreno

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com