From: g2 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2002 2:00 PM
To: Mdk_Newbie
Subject: [newbie] NO DESKTOP ICONS IN GNOME

hi,

Help! how come my gnome starts without the DESKTOP ICONS? Also right
clicking and Left clicking on the desktop does nothing.

Grrr!, my KDE 3.0.2 suddenly logs outs, now I have no desktop icons on
my Gnome.  i wonder what will happen next? any more desktops out there?

--
g2
"Intelligence, acquired; Wisdom, inherent."