On Sat, 27 Jul 2002 20:56:22 +0530
"L.V.Gandhi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I wanted to reinstall mjpegtools..For this jpeg-mmx and libmovtar needs to be
> installed first.
> As a pre-requisite, I was configuring  libmovtar after compiling jpeg-mmx as
> [root@localhost libmovtar-0.1.3]# ./configure --with-jpeg-mmx=/root/jpeg-mmx
> All went ok but for sdl. For SDL I got

try ./configure --help
maybe it can accepct --program-prefix=FOO switches so that you can tell it where
your SDL includes are.

i had similar problems getting SDL to be recognized by the configure scripts..
however i solved it downloading SDL source and compiling with --prefix=/usr

HTH

Damian

--
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?