That is just what I need; thanks! Two questions:

1. I can set the keyboard driver through the Mandrake Control Center,
but it doesn't keep on reboot. How can I make the change permanent?

2. Can the U.S. International keyboard driver make an upside down
question mark and upside down exclamation point? I want to be able to
properly tell you !gracias!

Warren