Hi guys,

We know that its always better to install rather then upgrade,

But I get really sick of reinstalling endlessly to get the latest stuff..
and I was thinking about that.

Wouldn't it be a fantastic thing if Mandrake created an "Export system &
user Settings" drake tool.???

and a drake import settings.   this tool would go and collect settings from
running services, users and security, and you could save the config to a
floppy, wipe the drive, reinstall and insert the floppy and run the import
drake, which sets it all up for you again.. (that way you get to have the
latest config files, rather then keeping files like smb.conf and putting it
in the next version..)

what do you guys thing? is that a good idea or what?

rgds

Frank