Anyone else that has installed 9.0 beta having major problems running the
Control Center?  I can't run it at all from the menu, and can only run it via
console as root.  Once I do that, it shows up, but nothing works properly in
it.  Some of the apps completely lock up Control Center (I can't configure my
network settings at all with it), and the others will run, but nothing will
show up unless i switch to another window, and then switch back to the
console.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Terry