yeah, I'd join for the same reason...

:-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Dale Huckeby
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2002 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Fwd: [newbie] Problem with LM 9.0

On Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:43:50 -0800
civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> scribbled intuitively:

>Well, the problem is bugs in the current revision and it is up to
>Mandrakesoft to fix them.  My involvement with the fixing process is
>becoming distant as I struggle to complete a few more testing tools
>before my lay-off is effective.  (two days hence).

  I haven't been too interested in joining Mandrake Club, but would sign
up for $10/mo for a year if the funds could be earmarked for civileme's
salary.  Any chance of this happening if others wanted to do the same thing?
I agree with those who think he's an asset to this list and Mandrakesoft.

Dale Huckeby