7/29/02 6:43:50 PM, civileme <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Terry Sheltra wrote:
>
>>Civileme,
>>
>>Don't know if you saw this or not, but you being an all-powerful and
>>all-knowing Mandrake guru, perhaps you could suggest a solution to this
>>dilema?  Much appreciated!
>>
>>Terry

list. I also think that the powers that be at Mandrake will be doing without a great
asset!!!
    I hope this only a temperary lay off until Mandrake starts to turn around their
cash flow. I can't say that I have needed to ask many questions on this list but it
has been a comfort to know that if myself or anyone else really gets really stumped
that you will be there with the correct answer or maybe even more important the
right questions to get to the answer. This is one of the reasons that I have
recomended Mandrake Linux to a number of people.
    Good luck to you in what ever you do next.

    Marc