-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Sridhar Dhanapalan
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 6:24 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] TV out, Pal version in Australia.

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:45:28 +0800, "frankie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Wondered if I could ask a small slightly OT question here...
>
> I have a TV out Nvidia Geoforce2.. and when I set it up, in the Nvidia
> settings it doesn't list Australia..
> (but dozens of others..)
>
> So I wonder if anyone can tell me if Australia uses PAL N, M, B, G, H, I
or
> one of the others???
>

> I am getting a weird thing now where the TV's brightness seems to go up
and
> down every 4 seconds or so..
>
> Its very strange and I'd love to get it working good so I can watch the
> DVD's on a Telly instead of a 15 inch monitor..

According to http://registration.hauppauge.com/support/formats.htm,
Australia is
PAL B.

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Software evolves. It isn't designed. The only question is how strictly you
_control_ the evolution, and how open you are to external sources of
mutations."
        -- Linus Torvalds