-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of russell hobman
Sent: Saturday, August 03, 2002 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [newbie] TV out, Pal version in Australia.

goodaye, thankyou for clarifying the tv out setup. i
have had my geforce2mx400 for over a year now and have
not been able to set it up properly for tv out. i have
had the twinview monitors setup since i got the card
but the tv out was not satisfactory. i will try again
with the correct setting. regards, russell.

 --- Sridhar Dhanapalan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote: > On Fri, 2 Aug 2002 17:45:28 +0800, "frankie"

http://registration.hauppauge.com/support/formats.htm,
> Australia is
> PAL B.
>
> --
> Sridhar Dhanapalan
>
> "Software evolves. It isn't designed. The only
> question is how strictly you
> _control_ the evolution, and how open you are to
> external sources of mutations."
>       -- Linus Torvalds
>
> > Want to buy your Pack or Services from
MandrakeSoft?