Yeah, it's not that odd I guess ;-) I knew it could be done, and I just
tested it and it works. It requires you use procmail though with fetchmail
or so.

In the users account (to whome the e-mail is sent to) add this to the
.procmailrc :

:0:  # Print from e-mail ~ Direct
* ^From:.*              # Could use something lese like ^Subject:.
{
  :0
  | lpr
}

This is just a general idea... you may have to use lpr options or so to go
with it. With this example ANY e-mail that get's received by that user's
account will get printed. Your E-mail was too vague to give a more precise
answer though.

Hope this helps you,

Greetings
Ralph