> --
> Todd Slater
> The current tune is joe jackson - night and day - cancer
> It is because modern education is so seldom inspired by a great hope that
> it so seldom achieves great results. The wish to preserve the past rather
> that the hope of creating the future dominates the minds of those who
> control the teaching of the young. (Bertrand Russell)

How about XMMS' "wav writer" output plugin? AFAIK it works
correctly, too.

open up XMMS, go to options -> preferences, and in the
'output plugin' page, select the wav writer.

then, make up your playlist, hit 'play' and you will
be done in a minute..

Damian

--
Who is General Failure, and why is he reading my disk?