On Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:24:30 -0400, Todd Slater <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 01:14:50PM -0400, Scott wrote:
> > This might be an odd request, but I am looking for a program to take a
> > rather large, over
> > 1 gig mp3 file and split it into one hour chunks.  I am a DJ at a radio
> > station and I record
> > my show each night and then go back and review it, but would also like to
> > be able to put
> > an hour on CD if I want to save it.
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -Scott
>
> Oops, there's also mp3splt: http://mp3splt.sourceforge.net/

... and http://mpgtx.sourceforge.net/. It'd designed mainly for MPEG video but
the site says "mpgtx can currently split and join MPEG 1 video files and most
MPEG audio files."

--
Sridhar Dhanapalan

"Help me out, and I won't ever call "netfilter" a heap of stinking dung again.
Do we have a deal?" -- Linus Torvalds